Gemini Packaging Services Limited is the data controller for personal data about customers, prospective customers, suppliers, job applicants and our current and former employees. Our registered company address is:
Unit J2B Blackpole East
We do not trade personal data for commercial purposes and will only disclose information with your consent or if contractually or legally obligated.
To contact us with a data protection query regarding the processing of your personal data, please email email@example.com.
Details of our processing
We believe that all these purposes are justified based on our legitimate interests in running and promoting the business, our contractual requirements to deliver the agreed services to you, and our legal obligations as set out below:
As a customer, we will hold the following information about you:
- Name, job title and contact information.
- Demographic information such as postcode.
- Sales/Invoice history.
- Billing and payment information.
- Credit limit.
We use your personal data to meet our contractual requirements to support us in supplying our services to you. Your personal data is used in compliance with the law. We also use your information to invoice you and to keep a track of payments made. Information about you concerning our business relationship will be retained for up to 7 years. Financial records will be kept for 7 years, following the end of the current financial year.
As a supplier to Gemini Packaging Services Limited we will hold the following information about you:
- Name, job title and contact information
- Address and Post Code + any demographic information
- Purchase/invoice history
- Payment information
- Business communications arising from relationship
Information about you concerning our business relationship will be retained for up to 7 years. Financial records will be kept for 7 years, following the end of the current financial year.
As a prospective customer we will hold the following information about you:
- Your name, address and contact information
If you make an enquiry to us via email, phone or through the website we may use this information to follow-up on this enquiry. This information will be retained for the duration of the enquiry, plus one year.
As a prospective employee we will hold the following information about you:
- Your name and contact details
- CV and letter of application
- Proof of qualifications
All the information you provide during the recruitment process will only be used to progress your application, or to fulfill legal or regulatory requirements. We will not share any of the information you provide during the recruitment process to unauthorized personnel. The information you provide will be held securely by us whether it is in electronic or physical format. We will use the contact details you have provided to progress your application. Other information provided by you will be used to assess your suitability for the role you have applied for.
Information about you will be retained as follows:
- Where successful the information provided during the recruitment process will be retained on your employee file for the duration of your employment plus 2 years following the end of your employment.
- Where unsuccessful prior to interview your information will only be retained to answer questions relation to non-selection. If specifically requested by applicant, it can be held for a period of up to 6 months from notification that you had been unsuccessful.
- Where unsuccessful at the interview stage, the information you have provided to that point will be retained for up to 6 months from the closure of recruitment campaign
We may have to communicate your personal information to our subcontractors e.g. orders that are placed with us will involve sharing your delivery data with carriers. However, when we use subcontractors we ensure that they only use this information for the task that has been required by Gemini Packaging Services Limited. We ensure that the persons authorized to process your personal data have committed themselves to confidentiality and apply high levels of security to this data. In addition, we ensure that our subcontractor does not subcontract this work out without our consent.
Contact via social media
Gemini Packaging Services Limited does not share your information with any 3 rd party. Your information is used exclusively for providing customer service.
We use TLS (Transport Layer Security) to encrypt and protect email traffic in line with government standards. If your email service does not support TLS (Transport Layer Security) you should be aware that any emails we send or receive may not be protected in transit. Any emails and attachments sent to us will be monitored for viruses or malicious software. Remember that you have responsibility for ensuring that any email you send is within the bounds of the law.
No cookies are used when visiting our website and we do not use any 3 rd party applications on our website.
Gemini Packaging Services does not store your personal data outside of the European Economic Area.
Individual rights to data
As an individual whose personal data is processed by Gemini Packaging Services Limited you have these rights:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- The right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling
Guidance to these rights can be found at:
If, at any time, you want to verify, update or amend your personal data please email:
You also have the right to lodge a complaint about our processing with the UK’s Information Commissioner’s Office: